Re: [OM] Going Public with Photo project

Subject: Re: [OM] Going Public with Photo project
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:51:19 EDT

In a message dated 11/4/2010 8:59:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

And I  hope that "top shelf" does not have over there the meaning which it
has  over here. It is that to which  Jez is alluding -  pronorgpahy!

Interesting that you mention that.  On the night I made my  presentation in
the open forum, another photographer made a presentation of his  nudes
(artfully done) and it had me scratching my head.  If the choices  were
pictures
of tractors and old guys with dirty hands or pretty young naked  ladies one
might wonder if I was making the right choice.  My wife thinks I  did.  So
do I.  Bill Barber