Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 19:02:50 -0300
My breakfast china for the past 38 years has been the same pieces of Royal
Crown Derby crockery my wife and I bought at the RCD factory in Derby,
England  in 1972.

My wife hates the brand !!

Believe me, good food, well prepared and nicely presently, always tastes
better when served on quality crockery ..... or so I think !!!

Surely, someone in the US produces + / - 38%  MF clotted cream.

jh