Re: [OM] For the cake

Subject: Re: [OM] For the cake
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 16:10:31 -0700
LOL! Well, I am glad that I wasn't very observant yesterday when I
picked it up. Wasn't quite as annoying seeing it today as it would have
been at the point of purchase one hour before the party with 14 kids.
It looks like the operator was having troubles with the "T". Uppercase
for "7 Th" and none for "birthday".
My son's cake is fine. Go figure!
I'm sure both cakes still tasted just as good to the kids. :-)

Candace