Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:59:58 +0800
I thought you mean there is usually not enough fill due to the limited flash
power under ambient light, not?

These are just examples for the cases where the flash power can be too high.
I can't remember if I had use GN or just use +/- compensation on the flash.
On the other hand I always try to make the fill not too obvious so the
subject may be a little under.

C.H.Ling