Re: [OM] Another EP Review

Subject: Re: [OM] Another EP Review
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:54:20 -0400
So, Eli Reed gets sent to the White House to take photos of Barak Obama.
  Clearly the guy knows something about taking photos.  He carries the
E-P1 with him but is unable to use it since the 14-42 isn't long enough.
  Maybe he was one of the guys shooting Professor Gates and Sgt. Crowley
from 50 meters away.  :-)  But he says: "After I began carrying the
camera everywhere and shooting at random various subjects catching my
eye – it seemed as if it took on a life of its own. It got to the point
where I was able to shoot in a fluid way, and without focus problems,
anything I wanted to shoot. I found it very freeing."

What's interesting here is that he's using the slowish zoom and says
there are no focus problems.  Quite a difference from what others are
reporting.  How come?

Chuck Norcutt