Re: [OM] ( E-1, E-510) White balance lens cap

Subject: Re: [OM] ( E-1, E-510) White balance lens cap
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:01:53 -0400
Well, I have to admit that you've located an exception.  The interior of
a hockey rink is far from the lovely light you'd like to capture.  :-)

I did get caught today without a white balance card and in a furniture
store with my wife where the lighting was mixed daylight, fluorescent,
tungsten and probably others.  I did use a piece of white paper in a
couple shots to try to develop some semblance of the color of the
fabrics there.  Probably a hopeless task given the mixed light but
better than the camera will do on its own.

Chuck Norcutt