Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:04:32 -0500
A few years ago I took my son, who was 8 yrs old at the time, to a reptile
show that was held here in Fort Wayne. He thinks snakes are cool and wanted
to go see the snakes people would have for sale there.

There was a little girl there, maybe 12 yrs old at the time, who had a HUGE
python. It was laying on a 2 meter long table and it was long enough that it
went the full length of the table and curved back so its tail and head met
up! This snake had a giant lump in its middle. The girl was bragging about
how she had fed it a LIVE rabbit that morning!

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design