[OM] Re: camera hoarding

Subject: [OM] Re: camera hoarding
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:30:31 -0400
Fortunately, I no longer have a partner to have to explain this behavior to.
IF I was stiil with her I couldn't afford to buy lens caps.
 My sons whine when they see another box show up on th porch though. I've
already told them not to look for any money when I'm gone anyway, "and quit
sounding like your mother."
 I complained to a friend about the gear I hoard and he looked me straight
in the eye and said, "get over it, you're a collector." I hide some of his
newly bought buck knife collectrion at my house until he can sneak it into
his while his wife is out....
 We all have different packrat mentalities :) Plus I couldn't pass up that
Tokina 80-200mm f/2.8 that showed up on my porch tonight for
$86/delivered....I only had the Tamron before today..

Bob