[OM] Re: (Wildly OT) Electric heaters

Subject: [OM] Re: (Wildly OT) Electric heaters
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:12:40 +1000
Only if the track suit is made of latex.
Hmmmm....I shouldn't have mentioned that!
Back to the Arthur Dent alternative.

I haven't yet found a Philosophical position with slimming powers and
believe me, I've been looking.
"I drink, therefore I am.", didn't work out.
'Subsistence precedes essence' had possibilities but the diet was too
depressing.
Singer's work on the morality of food production triggered immoral
binge eating.
I contemplated the 'form' of Food but it not only had 'foodness', it
had substance as well dammit.
Bugger.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx