[OM] Re: radio controlled flash with E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: radio controlled flash with E-510
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:03:27 -0700
I've got the OLY cable and I used it fairly regularly for a year or
more. The only problem I had is that a nut inside of the hot shoe
adapter came loose and the foot fell off. I used nail polish to act as
loctite and never had a problem afterwards. It seems to be well made.

It is very likely that both the Olympus cable and the Canon cable are
made by one or more companies that are independent of the camera
makers, quite likely by the same companies.

I've been using a wireless trigger mounted in the hot shoe so the
cable hasn't had much use lately.

-jeff