[OM] Re: [OT] Piclens -embedding in an album

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Piclens -embedding in an album
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:59:15 +1000
Moose wrote:
> That's why I wish I knew a way to make double clicks display the gallery
> image at native resolution. I've dropped them a not about that. that
> way, PicLens could be a different index into the full quality images.

I do quite like PicLens, and have had it downloaded for a while now.
It's more Flickr-friendly than Flickr's own front-end too. I do Google
image searches quite often (usually trying to find a good diagram or
picture of something I'm emailing someone about), and it's easier for me
to quickly browse through results; I can spot things quicker).

There is one side effect with PicLens gallery wall scrolling, but I
don't know whether anyone else would have a similar reaction. I'm prone
to motion sickness, and PicLens can quickly push the Reverse button on
my digestive system sometimes. :)

Cheers,
Marc (who once threw up after 5 minutes of "Spyro, The Dragon")
Noosa Heads, Oz