[OM] Re: FYI - E-420

Subject: [OM] Re: FYI - E-420
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:13:59 -0800 (PST)
Many years ago on 35mm OM's I almost exclusivley used 24mm (12mm E equiv) for
most of my rock
climbing and alpine trips. However I also liked 21mm and even 17mm  and
ocasionally the 16mm
fisheye.

In pocketable p/s 35 cameras for climbing the XA and rollei 35 were nice in
size but not nearly
wide enough and I also used an even more compact Nikon p/s with 28mm lens.
Again not bad, but not
wide enough for my taste.

So a 12mm (24equiv) would probably still be my first choice, but anything in
the 10-12mm range
would work very well for me, especially if reasonably compact.

Tim Hughes