[OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 01:37:43 -0300
2008/3/2, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Leandro DUTRA wrote:
>  > 2008/3/2, Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > I see.  So I guess either I get the _AAG_ and the OM-1 Instructions manual,
> > or I get Craig's set.
>
> If you are doing this for functional reasons, rather than collecting,
>  you simply do not need the AAG.

I see.  Let's say it is for functional reasons, but I have a bit of a
collector inside my heart!

In fact, now I finally took the plunge on the OM-1n (with standard and
macro lenses), I am digging for a reasonable complement of lenses (a
wide angular and a medium telephoto), a better flash than the T-20 I
already have, and further down the road a Pen FT.  And if I ever get
rich, a Leica MP and a M8, besides upgrading from the E-510 to the
E-3.

Now if I find it difficult to keep maintaining the OM-1n, I will be
forced to get a Leica R6.2… ;-)

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx