[OM] Re: BW conversions to paper

Subject: [OM] Re: BW conversions to paper
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:12:58 -0500
I believe it was a fellow at Midwest Photo who told me you could
print on Epson Luster papers with the matte inkset, which would be
really nice for people who don't want to pay $200 a pop to change
between matte and photo black inks.

I haven't seen any yellowing, either, and I've got some prints that
have been hanging around for years under not-so-optimum storage
circumstances.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com