[OM] PayPal Question

Subject: [OM] PayPal Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:33:16 -0400
Moose's comment about getting a good quality lens adapter from oboy
seller jinfinance sent me over to have a look and I thought I might like
to buy a couple.  But then I noticed that he only accepts "verified"
PayPal accounts.  I've avoided that on my PayPal account because I'm
very reluctant to give PayPal my bank account details.  Even if PayPal
is honest and has honest employees it seems just another possible avenue
for possible identity theft.

Am I paranoid or just being duly cautious?  Am I really being asked for
no more info than what's on one of my personal checks?

Chuck Norcutt