[OM] Re: about the OM-1n

Subject: [OM] Re: about the OM-1n
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:29:52 -0400
Yes!  One md version had no badge, then it was a sticker next to the
rewind release button (in front of shutter release). AND I think sticker
was also applied to the front of the top cover on the rewind knob side
(or am I imagineering that?)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net