[OM] Re: isle royale trip

Subject: [OM] Re: isle royale trip
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:37:48 -0600
I'm almost ready for it. I spent some time at about 8000 feet today and
there was one little patch of snow there. The timber is very dry and we
really need some moisture. I saw lots of tracks and poop but no big critters
to photograph. It was very windy and it was coming from your way. My cabin
is at 6300 feet so will probably get some white stuff there.  /jmac