[OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 07:33:34 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/2006 11:19:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

NSURIT  wrote:
> Would you let us take it to  Isle Royale for the
>  Labor Day trip?

I thought about that too.  I recon I could leave  the 200/4 at
home to counterbalance the increase in weight.

Wonder  what else we could scarf out of Walt's  bag-o-E-goodies?

AG

Does he have the 300mm f2.8?  That would be nice.  Someone else  would need
to sacrifice their backpack real estate as mine is full and I've  already let
my needs and desires decide what stays and what goes.  The most  significant is
that with the e-1 my widest DZ that made the traveling squad  is the 14-54mm.
 Oh, I will have a 21mm for the OM, but if those two aren't  wide enough I'm
in trouble.  Hmm, well there is the 6X18 pinhole with about  a 130 degree
field of view.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber