[OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:17:08 -0000
<big snip>
... After listening to about two verses of this song and dance, I slowly
and deliberately opened my windbreaker, gave them a good look at the
Glock, and suggested in a carefully modulated tone that they might
consider not starting something they couldn't finish ...
</big snip>

If only this sort of thing were acceptable here.  Round these parts,
it's only the assholes and their ASSociates who are carrying.  Us good,
law-abiding citizens aren't allowed to.  So, if your story were to
happen here, no-one would get arrested ('cos the police would be 30
minutes away), the asshole and his ASSociates would have disappeared,
and the good samaritan (and likely the other driver) would be picked up
by the coroner about an hour after the cops showed up.

Sorry - not meant to be political, or start any fires.  The above
statement is me holding back.  If I didn't hold back, that would be
REALLY likely start a flame-fest !!

Jon