[OM] Re: E-1 what's the first settings you changed

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 what's the first settings you changed
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:48:45 -0400
I like the idea of multiple 512mb cards.  My preference is for plesaure
travel without a laptop; light is good, imo.  But if I needed to confirm
transfer on the Vosonic or other device, I would carry a PDA, hook it up
to the external drive and browse, perform file management, etc.  That
way I also have the PDA for email, schedule, notes, etc.

Earl