[OM] [E] Slide copier

Subject: [OM] [E] Slide copier
From: iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 20:53:28 +0200
Just won a bellows unit, auto macro 80mm and slide copier for euro 162,-

I have to do some quick digitizing at lower resolution of some slides (OM2n!).
Images to be used on the web, at no higher res than approx.1024*768,
and I`ld like to do this through the E-1 + OM adapter + bellows.

I thought the slide copier should be capable to do this reasonably well.

Am I correct when thinking that I have to put the settings on lower contrast.

I know some of you have been experimenting with the bellows, any further advice?

Thanks,

Iwert.