[OM] Re: My New Super-Duper "Minimal" Kit Idea

Subject: [OM] Re: My New Super-Duper "Minimal" Kit Idea
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:44:34 +0100
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Rob - I've got one available for sale, and I had 50euro in mind (plus shipping
from Belgium) when I was putting the 'for sale' list together.
If that sounds slightly interesting we could haggle...
best regards
Jez

Viv 2x eh? AG seems to love it as well. Having just gone slightly overboard
with the 18 and 35 shift (hey, I sold two N*kkor shift lenses to finance
that exchange...) I will have to wait a bit before another purchase. What's
something like that worth?
Much appreciated,
Rob
Seattle