[OM] Re: Oly E-1, What Slide Film?, new Photoshop CS Book

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly E-1, What Slide Film?, new Photoshop CS Book
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:30:13 -0700
After buying several purported guides to inhaling Photoshop wisdom with
high recommendations and accolades and browsing a half dozen others
trying to understand making mask I have given up. Kelby's well written
little recipe book for dimwits, "Photoshop CS for Digital
Photographers" is my only guide now and I love it. At least I will know
who to ask when something really difficult comes up.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA