[OM] Thanks for the help

Subject: [OM] Thanks for the help
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:10:33 -0600
What a great group. I posted about the magazine I had missed yesterday
evening, and this morning, I got up to several messages from list members
with a copy. this is a great bunch of folks!

And by the way, I noted that our old friend with the expensive 24/2 has also
listed a 21/2 at a BIN of 1250USD. Mine isn't in as good condition, although
certainly excellent, so I'll offer it to the group for 1000USD. I figure I
can then get another, and a 24/2 to boot!

And we thought he was paying too much!

Bill Pearce