Re: [OM] E-1 Images for anyone who's interested

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Images for anyone who's interested
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:13:33 -0700
IIRC, the problem with that is that the default templates use the file name as the image name on the html pages. I don't remember exactly how the default was because I modified the templates I liked to use the Title field from the embeded file info (File>File Info as the title (Duh!). I name the files with the number for the order I want in the web page in front of the title, for example, '03-Kid Peeing in Fountain.jpg' It's all a bit tedious, but maintains a clear connection between what the web pages say, what's in the embedded info and the file names, so I won't go crazy later when I go back to make any changes.

Moose

Donald MacDonald wrote:

Nice stuff BD.

To get the photos in order, you have to name them alphabetically, which is
how the Photoshop action sorts them. Letter case is significant, so watch
that.