Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:49:11 -0500
Say this to yourself:  I need lenses, I need lenses......

I'd consider the following to give you good coverage and quality

24/2.8 for a nice wide angle (the 21/3.5 is nice too, but very wide for a first
WA)
85/2 for fast, superb medium telephoto
50/3.5 macro or Tamron/Vivitar/Tokina 90mm macro
200/4 or 300/4.5 for a long lens

Skip