[OM] Re: an Albert intervention

Subject: [OM] Re: an Albert intervention
From: "CyberSimian" <CyberSimian3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:55:54 -0000
------ Original message ------
> Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:04:09 +1000
> From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Re: [OM] an Albert intervention

> I guess what I'm trying to say is that a photographer
> working in MF or LF *usually* will have a bigger commitment
> (financial/time/quality...) than the *average* (whatever that might be)
> 35mm photographer.

Here is a suggestion: the next time that you go out for the day on a photo
expedition, instead of taking 10 rolls of 36-exposure 35mm film, take just
ONE roll of 12 exposures (or maybe 24 exposures, if you cannot get a roll of
12).  THAT will make you think about each and every frame that you shoot!
With practice, you will eventually end up with a roll full of keepers,
instead of a roll full of dross.  (Aside: my keeper rate is about 2%.)

-- from Cy in the UK