[OM] New Focus Screen!!

Subject: [OM] New Focus Screen!!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:29:07 +0800
I got home and guess what was in the mail? A new focus screen from Garth!! Awesome! First, I now realize how dirty (even before I ruined it) my old focus screen was. This is MUCH brighter, and very easy to use. It's a 1-13 and that's what I'm use to. Perfect timing. I'm going to the "Lin Family Gardens" this weekend. Should be a lot of architecture, and a few female friends have asked for flattering environmental portraits as well.

Thanks for all those who lived with me throughout my focus screen ordeal.. And thanks to Garth, for the focus screen.

Albert