Re: [OM] Help: OM4 locked up

Subject: Re: [OM] Help: OM4 locked up
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:22:11 -0500
Sounds like it may be the "overwound" problem due to greasy wind latches.
Latches slow down due to migrating oil, so when they should snap in to place
when the shutter is wound, they don't and the user can wind partway a second
time.  There's the jam.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,