Re: [OM] Picture for comment

Subject: Re: [OM] Picture for comment
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:11:26 +1100 (EST)
Skip,
thats a fantastic shot! It captures the spirit of those 'we remeber' right from
WWII to current day conflicts - in typical american anglo-style.
The car and flag really makes the shot with an innocent - young american
citizen who will grow to find out what really happended and why all those years
she has been going to give her condolences. The spirit is captured.
To be really picky one could attempt to of created a slight motion blur - but
with all main subjects in tack detail i.e. the girl, flad and vehicle skirts.
But hey......, thats a one in a million shots and subject to software
manipulation (I cant talk).

When was it taken? Enter it into a local comp or something - you may do very
well.
Boy skip - youve got some gear! Ive never actually seen a MD2 or a 35-80 2.8
for that matter. That zuiko is one of the highest performances of all zoom
lenses ever manufactured. I bet the balance between your Leica and OM gear is
awfully satisfying! :)
Maybe we should post one-another our work from time to time. As much as I love
the list - theres too much of it to go through all the time.
Damo
 "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: You know, I post so few new
pictures that I had to talk about this one. It
was done at the local Memorial Day Parade as a car came by. I've really
enjoyed it's pleasant qualities.

Comments? Positive or negative are appreciated.

http://www.skipwilliams.com/paw2002/22-02-memorial-parade-westf.jpg

Technical details: Delta 400, OM4Ti & MD2, 35-80/2.8.

Macrovision - Business Management Consulting

35 Labouchere Road, South Perth, Western Australia 6151

Business +61 8 9474 9501 Fax: +61 8 9474 9648

Email: consult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.macrovision.com.au