Re: [OM] Another Question.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Question.....
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:05:55 +0000
One of the FAQs around here!  Doris Fang was a former list member whose
astonishing ability to find extraordinary bargains was such that she
became part of the language.  There's no strict definition but a fang is
basically paying a lot less than you should have done for Olympus gear.
Can also be a verb.  The almighty fang that will then fund my olympus
purchases for ever still eludes me but I feel closer every day!

Roger