Re: [OM] E-20 - more observations -- realistically this is OT

Subject: Re: [OM] E-20 - more observations -- realistically this is OT
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:18:15 -0500
In <005e01c16810$e5972d60$6601a8c0@INSPIRON>, on 11/07/01 at 10:50 PM,
   "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>Here's the webpage:
>http://www.scales.tzo.com/Tom-E20-20011007/index.htm

Just about all these shots have the same characteristics that had me
raving about Jaco's work in Belgium. There is a lushness to the images
that is so fetching, so engaging, that it reminds me of large-format
transparencies. I don't think it can be duplicated in film, but perhaps
this is over-stating the matter. At any rate, the imagery from these
particular cameras is extraordinary. I can't see how they could but
improve anyone's work.