Re: [OM] Re: MD1/Control Pack 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: MD1/Control Pack 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:27:22 +0800
One major different between control pack 2 and 1 is the grip strap
slot. Since the MD2 is longer, both grip strap slots are on the the
MD2 body. For MD1 one grip strap slot is on the MD1 and the other is
on control pack 1. If you have MD1 and control pack 2 you cannot
install a grip strap.

C.H.Ling

<snip>