Re: [OM] film permits for pros.....

Subject: Re: [OM] film permits for pros.....
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:59:46 PDT
This is what happens when corporations become kingdoms, and we its serfs. Look up the definition of 'fee' in context of fief and fiefdom. You'll understand better why lawyers use that term rather than 'payment' or other terms. We are increasingly becoming a vassal state and lawyers our lords. Only the terms have changed.

Best action regarding bad law: ignore it.

Lex
===
Shout and scream.  Kill the king.  Rail at all his servants.

From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Check these sites out:

http://www.palosverdes.com/rpv/finance/film_application_2000.htm
http://www.monterey.org/mpd/film.htm