[OM] Out of Lurking

Subject: [OM] Out of Lurking
From: "James Kiker" <jwkiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 23:55:23 -0500
Fellow Zuikoholics:

I'm James Kiker, and I've been lurking in the shadows for several months
now.  I've talked with a couple of you off-list, but have decided to step
out of the shadows formally.  I'm a (returning) college student, 27 years
old, married (Gary, I proposed to her in the Davis Mountains).  We live in
San Angelo, TX, and will be moving to Dallas in August.  I shoot an OM-2n
mostly.  I also have an OM-1 and OM-10, and a few (not enough) lenses.  I
shoot a lot of medium format as well, and do some black and white
development and printing, mostly as a hobby.  I'm planning on submitting to
upcoming TOPE's, and thought I should introduce myself to the list first.