Re: [OM] Re: eBay ads

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: eBay ads
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:00:55 +0100
Tom,

We certainly discussed this topic at length, several times, in the
past.
General agreement was reached that private ads to sell some equipment
are welcome. No dealers, and no pointers to auctions - even by private
sellers. Just like in r.p.m., BTW.
We also agreed that offering to the list before going to auction would
be great. Which you did, I noticed - and which I credit you for.
But everyone of us wanting to visit eBay will certainly do so without
any pointers or reminders being needed.

So let's keep the list limited to what it is famous for: Olympus
related discussions, and personal WTD, FT or FS ad's.
No FA's, and no pointers to other advertisements.

Good luck on eBay, anyway.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.