Re: [OM] Star-shaped flare question

Subject: Re: [OM] Star-shaped flare question
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:04:24 EST
Hi all,

       These perrenial long threads on bokeh made think that for those
looking for the perfect bokeh they might seriously consider some of the old
preset lenses. Some of my Novoflexes for example have innumerable (slightly
oily) blades as do my enlarger lenses which I sometimes use for copy work
because of their excellent flat field performance. Probably the Novoflex
104mm copy lens has many blades too and is often available inexpensively
used. A tad slow for portraits, but hey for perfect bokeh ...

Regards

_Hi100@xxxxxxx     (added underscore for maibot confusing)