Re: [OM] ADITL3 - We've broken the 30 barrier!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL3 - We've broken the 30 barrier!
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 05:13:40 -0700
Hi back, guys....

I've been wondering a bit: what are the criteria for acceptance in the
ADITL-galleries? The formal procedure for submitting? Other conditions?

I may or may not be able to access a decent scanner one of these days,  and
it might be fun to try and scan some of my stuff for showing off.

--thomas

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> The subject says it all... Entry nr. 30 is in and is now live!
>
> The submission was done by a list member who lately has been extremely busy
> (as I gather from what he has written me), but yet didn't want to miss out
> on ADITL3. Great spirit!
>
> So once more, a gallery which is already chockful of great entries has been
> enriched with a cool picture, so go check it out...
>
> Also: this is going to be the last call for entries, anything in my mailbox
> before this Monday will get posted still, if I receive submissions on or
> after this Monday, I can't guarantee posting them. The names of the
> photographers are still due to be disclosed this Wednesday.
>
> 'Ave fun!
> Olafo

Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen