Re: [OM] T20 + OM2 - fill flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 + OM2 - fill flash?
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:37:03 +0100

-----
-----

and Dirk Wright wrote/asked:
-----
>But, I think the T20 does have an auto mode for use on regular non-ttl shoe
>mount cameras, since the "o" in "olympus" on the front of the flash appears
>to be a hole - possibly for a sensor? If that's the case, how does the
>flash know what the film speed is if it is used on say an OM-1?
-----

Yes, the T20 (and 32,45) also have "normal" auto for non-ttl auto flash.
You still have to flip the panel. slide the ASA setting to the correct film
speed, slide the lever to one of the two? available auto apartures (depending on
film speed) and shoot away with any camera (TTL-capable OM's set to manual and
1/60)

You also have manual flash giving GN20 (meters at 100 ASA)

Hope thios completes the info.

Wiliam Wagenaar, Middelburg, the Netherlands