Re: [OM] IMG: Kilkenny

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Kilkenny
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 22:01:15 -0700
Thanks for the Ireland galleries.

We do have different ways of travel. Of 25 days in Ireland in 2018 and 2019, we spent one day each year in Dublin and one partial day in Galway.

One thing I've noticed in Ireland, Wales the English Midlands and Southwest is, from an outsider's perspective, how similar they all are. Yes, there are cultural, political differences, different alternate languages and so on, but in person, on the ground, they are very similar, as are the people we encountered. I haven't been to Kilkenny, but it looks and"feels" familiar. All lovely places and people (and food).

Anglophone Moose