Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/5/2024: Douglas in Dublin

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/5/2024: Douglas in Dublin
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 21:53:24 +0100
Thanks for the images, Nathan. If you have a few days in Dublin, you will
no doubt be encouraged to visit the Guinness Storehouse - but I suggest you
also put the Roe & Co distillery (on the Guinness site) on your "to do"
list. It's designed to cater for visits as much as to produce really
interesting whiskies, and your camera could be put to good use. They also
have a great cocktail bar looking down on the stills!

For good eating and great craic, try Spitalfields on The Coombe. You will
need to book, I suspect, but that tells you what you need to know!

Piers