[OM] IMG: Brussels 2024

Subject: [OM] IMG: Brussels 2024
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 12:44:45 +0100
I have been silent the past couple of weeks, simply because I have been
travelling which means having lots of pictures to process. In fact, I am
writing this from a conference room in Liège, Belgium, and I also spent the
weekend of February 9th-11th in Brussels, not on business but a personal trip.
Since I am up here regularly, instead of making a separate gallery for each
trip, I have set up a “Brussels 2024” gallery and will add to it throughout the
year. So now my first installment is up, with lots of walking around in less
fancy neighbourhoods such a Molenbeek and Forest, and also my favourite part of
Brussels, Ixelles, and more specifically the African part of Ixelles which is
called Matongé or Little Zaire. So come along with me to one of my “second
home” cities:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman