Re: [OM] Help with Spyder X calibration

Subject: Re: [OM] Help with Spyder X calibration
From: Lawrence Plummer <plummerl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 19:33:02 +0000
Assuming we're talking about Windows, the monitor settings are contained in an
.ICC file. For the monitor, these are located in:

C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color

Unless there's an editor out there, the file is binary. Whoops! Turns out there
is an editor (ICC Profile Inspector) at:

https://www.color.org/profileinspector.xalter

Larry in Seattle