[OM] Free OM-1n (pay shipping)

Subject: [OM] Free OM-1n (pay shipping)
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:21:43 -0500
In case the first one with the photo gets rejected…

I was given an OM-1n with 50mm, 75-150, and a T20 in a bag. I have no use for
it. Goodwill most likely won’t take it.

Pay shipping and it’s yours. Lemmeno. I have a photo I can send if you want.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
Certified Music Junkie