[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: a week in New Jersey

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: a week in New Jersey
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 16:00:06 +0200
I have a huge backlog with my photos, and the fact that I am travelling again
(I am writing this in Warsaw airport while waiting for my flight home) does not
make it easier. But anyway, I have finally posted my weekly blog for the week
in May when we had the joy of visiting our son and his wife and pets in New
Jersey, attending his graduation from the Columbia Business School, and spend a
week enjoying New York City together. This is the longest blog I have posted
this year, but well, it WAS an eventful week. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3986

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain