Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/5/2023: cheesy graduation shot

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/5/2023: cheesy graduation shot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 20:56:09 -0700
On 5/22/2023 5:13 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
My son and his wife both graduated from Columbia University—he with his MBA
last week (the reason we were over here) and she last year with a Master of Public
Administration. Yesterday we drove to the campus to take some traditional graduation
pictures. We chose to do it on a Sunday because parking around the campus is much
easier (and free) on Sundays. I took a huge  amount of pictures (by my standards).
This is one of them, which they really liked:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Qk6Ds77/A

Maybe cheesy now? But it will be valued forever.

Skipped Graduation Moose