[OM] IMG: six pics from my most recent roll of Acros

Subject: [OM] IMG: six pics from my most recent roll of Acros
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:04:16 +0200
This particular roll of Fuji Acros started life in my Leica M2 in Denmark in
February, then in March the shutter curtain broke mid-roll, so I finished it in
one of my Olympus OM4T cameras. Thus truly a post that is relevant to both
these lists. I developed the film earlier this month, and selected 4 portraits
and 2 other pics to share.

First, the four portraits, two of which were also in my last PAW, but included
in this gallery for completeness.

Our neighbours Isabelle and Juan, during one of our Sunday lunches in the
backyard in February or March:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-PkbRCPF/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-NfkRG26/A

Then my colleagues Carmen and Kari:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-M5jQSTS/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-7DzXq6N/A

The above portraits were all done with the OM4T. The next photo, from the ARoS
art museum in Aarhus in Denmark, was with the Leica M2:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-WBNtXrP/A

And the last one, right here in Alicante, with the OM4T again:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-s6BVHkS/A

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx