[OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2023: Balu

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2023: Balu
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:17:39 +0100
We had our Sunday lunch with some friends. Their dog Balu (born just before the
pandemic hit in 2020) is a big part of the attraction for me when visiting
this particular couple. He is cuddly and friendly. While we eat, he hangs
around, hoping for treats (his expectations are usually met):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VjdXGqX/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VjdXGqX/A>

After eating, we took him for a long walk along the rocky beach nearby. He is a
young dog, full of energy, and was running around all the time (this is a place
where it is safe to let dogs run freely). At one point, he did take a brief
rest, displaying his impossibly long tongue:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BfZ4VxD/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BfZ4VxD/A>

Cheers,
Nathan