Re: [OM] Yesterday's jaunt

Subject: Re: [OM] Yesterday's jaunt
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:51:04 -0800
On 2/3/2023 1:26 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
An interesting collection Moose,

Thanks!

I particularly like the more abstract images.

That is no surprise. 😉 I learned long ago that Abe Lincoln was right about art, as well, if you change two instances of one word:

“You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not please all of the people all of the time.”

  By the way the shot of the archway didn't display from the thumbnail.

Thanks for the heads up! Difference 'tween Windoze and browser file name rules. All fixednow. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=SFBayAre,a/DeYoung%20Museum>

No Ampersands On Moose