Re: [OM] Alt addiction [was soft addiction]

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt addiction [was soft addiction]
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 09:34:58 -0700
I confess: I have been a bit obsessed lately with the alt lens pursuit. But it
has been fun.

Last year I bought a bunch of old "as is" oscilloscope cameras and took them
apart. Only one lens have I figured out a way to mount, a Wollensak
Oscillo-Raptar 3 Inch F1.9. I found a Baader E-mount T-ring adapter, when the
inner ring is removed happened to fit the lens. I had only fixed focus as I
don't have a sony-e to sony-e helicoid, so I used fixed extension. From some
first shots:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yEUftdQQCC9sCPPj6

I also came across a Topcor 5cm F2 in LTM (@ F8)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yEUftdQQCC9sCPPj6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7bQixt2ZN1HqjK8k7

I have yet to get a good representative shot of the Topcor bokeh.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JQcVftLmUF9Fi81x7 @ F2
I'm surprised this plant still has flowers, even with the cold and snow. The
dead flowers were disposed of by the SO.

(all added to https://photos.app.goo.gl/TR5Ud27mgL5cvdoJ8 my growing alt album)

WayneS